Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Spouse Tag

. Where did we meet? At Pineview
2. How long did we date before we married? 15 months
3. How long have we been married? 6 years
4. He surprises me by.... writing me cute letters
5. My favorite feature of him is.... his huge LIPS
6. His nicknames for me are... lynnathon, shadow
7. His favorite food... "man food" which usually is a lot of meat...and icecream
8. His favorite sport .... it's a toss up between golf and soccer
9. Where was our first kiss? Our first date, my apartment
10. Our favorite thing to do? Go on walks, sit on our porch and shoot the breeze
11. Any children? Three
12. Any hidden talents? He can put a whole pop can in his mouth and twist his eyelids inward
13. How old is he? 3o
14. Who said I love you first? He did
15. Favorite type of music? Metallica, pennywise, Neil Dimond...yes, quite the variety
16. I admire him most for.... His positive outlook on life and big heart
17. Do I think he'll read this? Nope, he hardly checks his email so he definitely doesn't look at our blog!!

8 comments:

Jill said...

I love tags and reading people's answers...you guys are cute too!

Marcie said...

Wow who new Trav had so many hidden talents. I'm glad Sean isn't the only one who likes a MANLY dinner and Icecream!

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute together!!! Tuesday night was so fun! We need to hang out again soon!

The Brann's said...

I've loved reading that. I don't really know your husband, to that was a great post!!

Unknown said...

Jamie,
Congrats on your twins. I had no idea. I love your family picture. You have a darling family! Kellie

erin said...

Surprise Surprise.. we stayed up until about midnight...I know..party animals. the only bad thing is cole woke up about 5 am..and it took forever to get to sleep. Oh well these things don't happen very often and we must take advantage of it while we can..can't wait til our hang out night.!

Mariel said...

Ahh...sweet. I must see the pop can thing! Hey, don't forget to send me your address!

Love Fam said...

I saw your blog on Jenny's blog, I just had to leave a comment when I saw your twins. They are the cutest little things ever!! I did not know you had twins, my twins are 4, it's so fun! You have a darling family! Congrats!!! -Kresta Nalder Love