Thursday, October 2, 2008

Six down, Eternity to go!!




<



























So tomorrow is our six year anniversary! I can't believe it has already been six years. Time goes by so fast. It's funny...when you get married I think you have unrealistic views of how "the marriage" should be... at least I did. I thought that just because I married a returned missionary, got married in the temple, did everything the way I should that we would live happily ever after and our life would be perfect.......not that easy! People don't tell you that it is HARD and a lot of WORK. We have been through so much but it is so WORTH IT! I honestly have the best husband in the world. We met up at pineview. I was there with my roommates and he came running through the sand and jumped on my towel and started talking to me. We hung out for a few hours, went out that night, and the next, and the night after that...and a little over a year later got married in the Bountiful Temple. He has got to be the funniest person I know. Seriously, the things that come out of that man's mouth. He also has such a big heart. He will do anything for anyone. I am so lucky to have him as my husband. When I was on bed rest for those three months I got to see him in a different light. Not only did he go to work all day but he came home and did dishes, laundry, bathed Kamryn, cleaned the house, went grocery shopping, pretty much did everything and NEVER COMPLAINED. Honey, I love you and adore you. Thanks for being the best hubby ever! Happy Anniversary!!
draft

19 comments:

Heather Dawson said...

Congratulations!! It seems like yesterday that we were at your wedding lunch and Sarah was talking about indians... ha ha
What a beautiful family you have!!

Love you!
Heather

Jylaire said...

Congrats! It seems like you just got married! You guys have been busy for 6 years!

Heidi Rogers said...

Congratulations!! Hope you guys have a fun anniversary.

Hollyween said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
You guys are SUCH the gorgeous couple.

Hey, I'm missing from your sidebar!

Jamie said...

Happy Anniversary! So fun to see your wedding photos!!

Becky said...

Happy anniversary. Time does fly doesn't it?!? I am so glad you found such a great guy.

erin said...

You guys still look great!
I am with you on how fast the last 6 yrs has gone..
Logan was looking at the pictures with me and said, "mom she looks like you." I had to laugh..we did get that a lot.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys make such a cute couple! I'm super excited for Tuesday!

Jill said...

Happy anniversary! You guys are too cute. Isn't it great to think we have ETERNITY to go still...lol!
It does go by fast though. I can't believe I am almost at 9. YIKES.
I hope you are able to get out and do something fun!!!

sav said...

congrats to you guys! i thought you had been married longer than that for some reason! i am so glad that you guys are such a happy couple.

jess said...

Hey Jamie.. So I have totally peaked at your blog but didn't dare leave a comment.. Thanks for being the brave one:) Your kids are ADORABLE!!! Congrats to you guys on six years!! I hope all is going well for your family.. Tell the Bowers I say "Hi"

Anonymous said...

You left facebook..so thought i'd get updated here! YOu little hottie! I love all those engagement/wedding pics! so cute! and that is so funny about turning around to check your garage and curling iron, I SERIOUSLY thought I was the only one that did that!! I always check for my flat iron, and have turned around many times to check if I had left it on...and no it is never on either! I have been trying to tell myself it's okay and fight the thought of turning around, it has actually worked a couple times and when I get home later I go still go check..and it's NOT on! SO funny, and the mirror thing, we used to do that when we were little too! We probably did it all together! TOO funny!

Emily Snow said...

hey! i got your message on facebook and decided to just comment back on your blog. i don't have a blog, sorry to say, but i'm a blog stocker. so i'll check up on you. :)my life is not near exciting enough to have anything to really post about i guess, nor would i take the time. but i love to see pics of you guys. so thanks for your website. your cute little family. i bet life is so busy. good to hear from you. my little babe, as you asked about him...18 lbs of chub now, squealing and rolling over. he is almost 7 months. time really does fly. he is such a sweet, easy going kid though. can't complain

Browns said...

Wow! Has it been that long?? I remember when you guys met at pineview. :0) Your pictures are great!

Marcie said...

I can't believe it's been 6 years already. You guys are an amazing couple and you complament each other very well. What a great hubby to be so helpful, while you were on bedrest. You were quite a trooper too, I might add. It's been so fun to get to know you both over the years. HaPpY AnNiVerSaRy!

Mitchell Family said...

you both haven't changed a bit! congrats! crazy to think of how fast it's gone, just think when you can say you've been married 26 or 36! we love you guys! still need to get our pack of 10 together you know!

The Brann's said...

You deserve the wonderful husband you've found. Congratulations on 6 years!!

The Homer House said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. How times flies! Six years and three kids later...did you ever imagine? You have a beautiful family-and you are looking like a hot mama yourself!

The Obstinant Family said...

Jamie, you are so GoRgEoUs! you always look great! You have such a CuTe family!