Monday, October 27, 2008

My babes are 4 Months!

We went to our ward Halloween party Saturday. Kamers was at gradma Preece's.
Ladybug and Turtle!
My little Daxers is such a HAPPY baby! He is so easy going and so chill. He is so patient and always smiling.

Alexis loves the camera! She is getting so vocal. when you talk to her she makes sounds and you can tell she wants to talk back so bad! She is stubborn and a little intense...just like her older sister :) She sure has a pretty smile!!



So my babies turned four months yesterday. They went to their checkups today and here are their stats:

Dax- 14 lbs and 23.7 inches (45%)
Alexis- 12.5 pounds and 24 inches (35%)

Yeah! They finally made the charts! I thought that Dax would have weighed more, he is such a chunk! There is alot of him to love! He has some healthy thighs and Alexis is pretty petite but still growing! I can't believe they are already four months. It goes by way to fast!

16 comments:

Jylaire said...

They are getting so big! They are just perfect! Love the costumes!

Heather Dawson said...

Those are some of the cutest little costumes I have ever seen! The pictures are wonderful!!

Jill said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! They are so adorable. I can't believe how fast they are growing. They are getting to my favorite stage!! You look so cute and happy!!!!

Heidi Rogers said...

You look amazing!! Of course little girls are more intense, it is a lot of work being a princess. they are way cute, I want to kiss them all the days!!

Hollyween said...

You look fantastic. That's all I can say! Oh, that and the fact that now I want twins. Gorgeous babies.

Simple Moments said...

Oh my cute costumes!!! Alexis looks just like you! They are both darling. I'll call you when I get back, I definitely think i'll need a girls night out!

Jamie said...

Oh Jamie-they are so dang cute! I love their costumes-it does go by so fast! can't wait to see them in person!!

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes! HOw cute and fun! YOu look great jamie, I love your hair! Still waiting and starting to plan our late night!!! =)

Unknown said...

What cute new pictures. I love there Halloween costumes. They are both so cute and I love how different there little personalities are. I can't believe they are 4 months, it goes by way to fast. I can't believe how much they are changing. They are DaRlInG!

Unknown said...

Whoop's that last comment was from Marcie. I'm at my parent's. Don't worry, Norm does not read your blog.

sav said...

they are so stinking cute! i love the halloween costumes.. jamie i don't know how you do it with two babies! one is hard enough!

erin said...

Your babes are so dang cute! I can't believe that they are already 4 months old! I can't wait to see them in person. Tell me what you need from Mac so I can bring it with me.

Kacie said...

Four months??? Holy smokes! Weren't you pregnant yesterday? Where does the time go? They are adorable. That little Dax is a heartbreaker. He is face is so cute.

Oh, and i'm trying to figure out how you look exactly like you did in HS after having three kids. It's so unfair!

The Brann's said...

They are SO adorable. I can't believe they are 4 months already. They've gotten cuter by the day!!

Mitchell Family said...

every month you'll give a sigh and then get a little choked up that you made it through and that it's over and you'll never get it back. with the boys' first birthday looming in the background I'm feeling like every moment counts, enjoy it, enjoy every second!!!! congrats, your still alive to tell all about it!

Mariel said...

Looks like fun! I love their costumes...and you're looking pretty hot in red! Love that color on you. We missed you on Halloween!